Ramadan is the 'Month of the Quran', because of Lailat-ul Qadr, on which the Quran was first revealed to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Because of this, Muslims love to focus on the Quran during Ramadan. We pray Taraweeh, more night prayers, and spend extra time reciting and reflecting on the Quran.
But what if you can't read Arabic? What if you want to become more fluent in your recitation?
If you’d like to:
- Recognise the Arabic alphabet
- Learn to connect Arabic letters
- Read the Quran
- Improve your Quranic recitation
- Use all this knowledge to improve your Ramadan experience
Then this is the journey for you!
No prerequisites, except a keen mind, motivation, and dedication! We're starting from the very beginning.
- A notebook and pen
- An internet connection
- A computer / phone / tablet, with a working speaker
- Every recording
- All materials used by the instructor
- A downloadable/printable calendar to keep track of progress
- Direct communication through Whatsapp channels with the instructors and the Quranic team
- A weekly Q&A session with a qualified tutor
Share this page with your family and friends so they can join us on this journey.
Let's Recite the Quran: Level 2
Come read the last 15 surahs of the Quran with Imam Adam! Learn the rules of recitation and improve your reading fluency.(1) 5.0 average rating
Road to Ramadan February
Important information for subscribers.
Learn to Read the Quran: Level 1
Learn the Arabic Alphabet, how to connect them, as well as the Arabic vowels, with Imam Adam Jamal and his students Nia, Max and Rehan.(6) 5.0 average rating